Insurance Claims for Tornado/Windstorm Damage
A tornado can wreak havoc on your home, puncturing roofs and walls, breaking windows, and tearing gas and water lines. Fires can erupt from damaged gas and electrical lines, while your home can also sustain significant water damage from an accompanying storm. Also, you may not be able to see the damage with the naked eye. This could be a cracked foundation or a loosened roof. How will you know if your property is safe? In this case, the first step is to engage a licensed engineer to determine if any structural deficiencies like these have occurred. If the damage is identified, our public adjusters can step in to help assess the full scope and prepare and manage your insurance claim.
Our team evaluates and documents your damage in full detail, and negotiates with your insurance company for a maximum claim recovery. As your trusted advocates, we make sure you obtain what you need to recover.
Property Damage Losses Claims Recovery Process
The Difference Our Public Adjusters Make
How Our Public Adjusters Help You
- Evaluate Evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the insurer.
- Strategy Valuing, documenting, and substantiating every detail.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.