Insurance Claim Services For Libraries
When your library suffers property damage, your main focus should be on getting your operations up and running—yesterday.
You don’t have time for a drawn out insurance claim process or for the stacks of complicated paperwork required. When your bookshelves are wiped out and books and computers are damaged, you need to recoup your losses fast.
At Adjusters International, our experts help libraries like yours, get the money they’re entitled to—sooner.
How We Can Help
The More You Know, The Better The Results.
- Settlement We will negotiate the best possible settlement.
- Peace of Mind We can help you get back to your lives, family, and business sooner.
- Administration We cover every part in preparing and settling your claim.
- Team A team of experts on your side.
Factors To Consider
Library Client References
- Academy Of Beauty Culture, Inc. - Kennett, MO
- Caribbean Divers - Scuba Schools Int'l - Red Hook, St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands
- Catahoula Parish School Board - Harrisonburg, LA
- Chi Psi Fraternity - Boulder, CO
- Colorado Springs School District - Colorado Springs, CO
- Concordia Parish School Board - Ferriday, LA
- Cuban American National Council Inc. - Miami, FL
- Dent/Phelds School - Salem, MO
- Denver Business College, Inc. - Denver, CO
- Ferriday Junior High School - Ferriday, LA
- Grant Elementary/CSSD District #11 - Colorado Springs, CO
- Hannibal LaGrange College - Hannibal, MO
- Lennox R3 School District - Salem, MO
- Madison Parish School Board - Tallulah, LA
- Mora Independent School District - Mora, NM
- Reality House, Inc. - Columbia, MO
- Scuba Schools International - St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands
- Sunshine Mission Ministries Inc. - St. Louis, MO
- University of Iowa/Phi Kappa Psi - Iowa City, IA