Commercial Insurance Claims for Winter Storm Damage
Your commercial property can experience a range of winter storm damage. Heavy snow can cause a roof collapse. Pipes can freeze and burst, causing water damage and possibly mold. Even space heaters incorrectly connected and positioned in the office can spark fire damage. If the unexpected happens, your insurance company’s team will have their own interpretation about the extent of the property damage and what is covered in your commercial insurance policy. Shouldn’t you have an expert on your side representing only your interests?
Our professional public adjusters are there to lift that burden from beginning to end in your insurance claim process. We work only for you, not the insurance company. We level the playing field with our unmatched expertise and resources in evaluating, documenting, and negotiating your insurance claim for the maximum amount so you can get back to business sooner.
What To Focus On After Winter Storm Damage
Property Damage Losses Commercial Claims Recovery Process
How Our Team Helps You
- Evaluate Fully reviewing your insurance coverage.
- Strategy Developing a claim management strategy.
- Compliance Determining policy compliance issues.
- Valuations Completing detailed valuations of building, equipment and inventory losses.
- Interruption Formulating business interruption models.
- Itemization Presenting and supporting an itemized claim package to your insurer.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Industries We Have Helped
The insurance company's estimate of damage was woefully inadequate. We retained the Matrix company because we wanted someone on our side. We did not need to worry about communicating with the insurance company or become frustrated by its tactics. I can say without hesitation that our claim would not have been settled for the actual cost of damage caused by the hail storm without the hard work of Matrix representing our side on this claim.
PublicationIssue # 3039Webster's lead definition of "collapse" seems so clear and straightforward as to preclude the possibility of such an event being debatable. Yet in the field of property insurance, few concepts have been as open to interpretation...