Insurance Claims for Wildfire Damage
Our experienced public adjusters evaluate all of your wildfire damage and negotiate a claim on your behalf for a maximum amount to recover.
You suffer a wildfire and the destruction is sprawling. As you face the full-time tasks of minimizing the damage, you also now need to secure the funding for your recovery. Will it come from insurance? How long will it take? Will it be enough considering the amount of damage? How will you know?
Our public insurance adjusters have expertly managed claims for every type of disaster at the regional, state, and national levels. We are called upon by communities, non-profits, and government organizations for our unique ability to mobilize a top team of professionals who have the unmatched experience and comprehensive understanding of the laws, regulations, and policies involving disaster recovery. This enables us to consistently coordinate and obtain the maximum reimbursement for our clients so that they may recover. Our expertise and successful history in getting fair settlements has made us the public adjusters Colorado organizations and communities trust most for Colorado wildfire claims. Our CO adjusters will help you prepare and file a claim to get you more, sooner.
What To Focus On After Wildfire Damage
Why should the county, city, town, or district optimize its claim?
Do we have a commitment to taxpayers to recover the most possible?
What if the insurance company engages a building consultant?
What is my agent/broker’s role?
Will my code upgrade coverage address all my code related issues? ADA, fire codes, etc.?
Is there coinsurance in my policy?
Do we need to issue an RFP in order to engage your services?
Who in our county, city, town, or district will be involved in making the decision to hire us?
Is your claim a result of an event that may be funded by FEMA? If so, it is your obligation to first maximize your insurance settlement to satisfy FEMA’s eligibility requirements.
Why can’t we do it ourselves?
What emergency facilities are necessary to continue operations?
Can temporary facilities still be used at the end of the claim and be considered permanent? If so, how?
How do existing plans for renovations or enhancements affect my claim?
What building codes and regulations must be considered in the reconstruction?
How do bond cycles affect the full replacement cost holdback provisions of a policy?
How Our Public Adjusters Help You
- Evaluate Fully reviewing your insurance coverage.
- Strategy Developing a claim management strategy.
- Compliance Determining policy compliance issues.
- Valuations Completing detailed valuations of building, equipment and inventory losses.
- Interruption Formulating business interruption models.
- Itemization Presenting and supporting an itemized claim package to your insurer.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Government & Non-Profits Our Public Adjusters Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- A&M Custom Homes - Gig Harbor, WA
- A-1 Custom Trophies, Inc. - Westminster, CO
- A1 Vacuum Cleaner - Albuquerque, NM
- AAMCO Transmission - Pueblo, CO
- Abbey at Cherry Creek HOA - Denver, CO
- Abdiana - Kansas City, MO
- Acacia Equities - Thornton, CO
- Academy Of Beauty Culture, Inc. - Kennett, MO
- Acadian Seafood Restaurant - Baton Rouge, LA
- Advanced Energy - Ft. Collins, CO
- AIMCO Properties - Boulder, CO
- Albuquerque Allsuite - Albuquerque, NM
- Allstone Ski Tools - Golden, CO
- Alpha Dental Care - Aurora, CO
- Alvarado Apartments - Albuquerque, NM
- Ameri-Cure Inc. - Chandler, AZ
- American Design Inc. - Denver, CO
- American Federal Bank - East Grand Forks, MN
- American Foodsource Corp. - La Junta, CO
- American Yacht Harbor - Red Hook, St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands
- Americold Corporation - Kansas City, KS
- Ammons Park Home Owners - Lakewood, CO
- Andrew Feltenstein-Beacon Street Studios Reference Letter Request, MT
- Andrews Metal Technologies - St. Louis, MO