Public Adjusters for Commercial Water Damage
The effects of water damage are not only detrimental to your commercial property, but also to the health of your employees and any other occupants. It must be documented and dealt with immediately and properly.
Sudden water damage can come from storms and floods, to a random pipe bursting. Within moments, the ceilings, walls, and floors of your building can be damaged or destroyed. Also, the moisture from water damage can lead to mold growth, making your place of business unsafe for any occupants. The immediate need to clean up and control as much damage as possible may delay you in the beginning, but organizing a plan for the handling of your water damage claim will be vital to the recovery of your business.
Our team of public adjusters will work on your behalf and negotiate with your insurance company for a maximum claim recovery. As your trusted advisors, we are fluent with insurance policy terms and conditions. We will evaluate and document your property’s water damage in full detail to make sure you receive the optimum amount to get back to business.
What To Focus On After Water Damage
What is my agent/broker’s role?
The insurance company hired a construction estimator. What do I need to know?
Wind Damage vs. Storm Surge vs. Flood. What is covered?
Why is a claim strategy so important?
Am I impacted by coinsurance?
Is a moisture survey necessary?
Property Damage Losses Commercial Claims Recovery Process
Industries Our Public Adjusters Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- American Design Inc. - Denver, CO
- Bank Of Chesterfield - Chesterfield, MO
- CMS Communications Inc. - Chesterfield, MO
- Display Center, Inc. - Hannibal, MO
- Fermenta Animal Health Company - Elwood, KS
- Gateway Center - Vail, CO
- Gore Creek Grill - Vail, CO
- Hadley Dean Associates - St. Louis, MO
- Iowa Health Systems - Des Moines, IA
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital - Des Moines, IA
- Iowa Paint Manufacturing Inc. - Des Moines, IA
- James Pearson Salon - St. Louis, MO
- Jennings Hall, Inc. - Butler, MO
- Jewish Federation of St. Louis - Olivette, MO
- Kirsten Building Supply - Chesterfield, MO
- Kirsten Realty Venture - Chesterfield, MO
- Kopsky & Associates - Chesterfield, MO
- Leonard's Metal Inc. - St. Louis, MO
- Mark Andy, Inc. - Chesterfield, MO
- Meredith Corporation - Des Moines, IA
- Payless Cashways Inc. - Albuquerque, NM
- Payless Cashways, Inc. - Elwood, KS
- Retail Graphics Printing - Kansas City, MO
- Royal Banks Of Missouri - St. Louis, MO
Matrix Business Consulting immediately went into action and took control of the situation. A world of options now appeared which our insurance company was not anxious to inform us about. After seeing Matrix in action, the landlord expressed that he wished he had hired them immediately.Corey and Becky Spagnolo
Massive Mission Street fire requires novel solution. Insurer’s response jeopardizes a hardware store’s recovery
In the dark hours before dawn on January 9, 2018, a sudden burst of torrential rain hit the town of Montecito in Southern California, dumping half an inch of water within five minutes.
For decades, L’Auberge Chez François has been one of the leading restaurants in the metro Washington, D.C., area. Known for its exceptional French cuisine and impressive service, the restaurant is a longtime favorite of Washingtonians celebrating anniversaries, birthdays or other special occasions.