Homeowners Insurance Policy for Wildfire Damage
In the rush following wildfire damage, it is in your best interest to take a step back as the policyholder to consider the best options available for a faster recovery.
The damage caused to your property by a wildfire can involve more than flames and smoke. What about water damage, if that was the method to quell the wildfire? Was your home completely or partially burned? Do you know in detail what your homeowners insurance policy covers before you file a claim with your insurance company?
As public adjusters independent from your insurance company, we offer the highest standard of experience in the insurance claim process for natural disasters, such as wildfires. We are aligned only with your interests and will be there to walk you through your insurance policy and the claim process. We evaluate, document, and negotiate your claim for the maximum amount.
Our expertise and successful history in getting fair settlements have made us the public adjusters Colorado policyholders trust most for wildfire damage home insurance claims. Our CO adjusters will help you prepare and file a claim to get you more, sooner.
What To Focus On After Wildfire Damage
How can I minimize the emotional toll on my family?
How large of an advance should I expect?
How has my insurance company handled past wildfires?
What is demand surge? Will my insurance cover it?
How can the adjuster represent both me and the insurance company?
Can my agent/broker really help me or not?
Why is a claim strategy so important?
Successful evaluation of damages hinges upon a well-coordinated effort between estimators, inventory specialists, and consultants. Do you have the right experts lined up? Should you trust the insurance company’s cadre of experts?
Has the public adjuster you are considering hiring handled other wildfire losses? How many? What can he/she tell you?
Is the scope of this disaster large enough that political and grass roots pressure will have an impact?
How long am I really going to be out of my house?
My adjuster says I have to use my advance to buy furniture for the rental home. But the rooms are different sizes and I don’t know what my color scheme will be and I am under so much stress right now. Do I have to? Why can’t I just rent the stuff?
What about mold caused by the water damage? Is that damage covered?
How much of my time will this take?
Property Damage Losses Homeowners Claims Recovery Process
How Our Public Adjusters Help You
- Evaluate Evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the insurer.
- Strategy Valuing, documenting, and substantiating every detail.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Homeowners We Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- A&M Custom Homes - Gig Harbor, WA
- A-1 Custom Trophies, Inc. - Westminster, CO
- A1 Vacuum Cleaner - Albuquerque, NM
- AAMCO Transmission - Pueblo, CO
- Abbey at Cherry Creek HOA - Denver, CO
- Abdiana - Kansas City, MO
- Acacia Equities - Thornton, CO
- Academy Of Beauty Culture, Inc. - Kennett, MO
- Acadian Seafood Restaurant - Baton Rouge, LA
- Advanced Energy - Ft. Collins, CO
- AIMCO Properties - Boulder, CO
- Albuquerque Allsuite - Albuquerque, NM
- Allstone Ski Tools - Golden, CO
- Alpha Dental Care - Aurora, CO
- Alvarado Apartments - Albuquerque, NM
- Ameri-Cure Inc. - Chandler, AZ
- American Design Inc. - Denver, CO
- American Federal Bank - East Grand Forks, MN
- American Foodsource Corp. - La Junta, CO
- American Yacht Harbor - Red Hook, St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands
- Americold Corporation - Kansas City, KS
- Ammons Park Home Owners - Lakewood, CO
- Andrew Feltenstein-Beacon Street Studios Reference Letter Request, MT
- Andrews Metal Technologies - St. Louis, MO
Months after the storm passed, the County was still faced with tremendous burdens related to the insurance coverage issues and FEMA an