The Trusted Advisor for Attorneys
When clients suffer a disaster they will likely reach out to you because they trust your judgment and that of your professional network. You may need to reach out to other professionals to make sure your client is able to recover fully.
That's where we come in. As public adjusters, we are licensed to exclusively represent homeowners, commercial property owners, and business owners during the property insurance claim process to ensure a fair and full settlement.
Public Adjusters Can Give Your Clients an Advantage
If your client suffers property damage or business interruption, your counsel will be invaluable for their recovery. By leveraging our expertise, you can help ensure they receive a fair and just settlement.
Headquartered in Westminster, Colorado, we are experienced with the types of natural disasters that strike our clients and the companies that insure them.
Some Questions To Ask
These questions reinforce why property damage, business interruption and extra expense claims are best left to professionals who specialize them, so that the claim is prepared accurately and in line with the policy requirements, to ensure that the policy receives the best possible settlement.
- Are property insurance claims much different than third-party liability claims?
- Are there specific duties and responsibilities for the policyholder that holds the insurance? If so, what are the time limitations required by the insurance policy?
- Whose responsibility is it to prepare a detailed claim for all the damaged property? Do itemized repair and/or replacement estimates and inventories have to be included? If so, what supporting documentation and proof of loss are required?
- How is business interruption evaluated?
- For residential claims, how is the loss of use of a residence calculated?
The insurance company will have adjusters and experts representing their interest, so your client should have an advocate working and advocating on their behalf. Your client will then be able to focus on their recovery from the devastation of the loss and not on the complicated and stressful claim process.
Start the Conversation
We are here to help you and your client with any questions you may have.