Step 1: The Safety of Your Employees & Customers
Priority one is making sure your employees and customers are safe.
Step 2: Contact a Public Adjuster
Our team meets with you at a time and location that is most convenient for you.
Step 3: Thorough Review of Your Policy
Our team conducts a comprehensive review of your policy, noting any restrictions, coinsurance requirements, limitations, and options.
Step 4: Create a Claims Strategy That Works With Your Goals
We meet with you to create and activate the best claims strategy to achieve the desired outcome.
Step 5: We Take Care of All Property Insurance Claim Needs
Once we have agreed on a strategy, we:
- Meet with your insurance company personnel on-site.
- Agree on the scope of damages (what should be repaired versus replaced).
- Prepare a detailed reconstruction estimate.
- Perform a detailed bid analysis.
- Prepare a detailed inventory of contents damaged and destroyed.
Step 6: Negotiations & Final Settlement
We negotiate a fair and just settlement that accurately reflects your total damage and business interruption losses.
Step 7: Restoration? Reconstruction or Relocation?
We negotiate with the insurance company to ensure that you can achieve your specific goals, whether it is restoring or rebuilding your commercial property, or relocating your business.