Major property damage can place you out of business, especially if the insurance company gives you an inadequate settlement. Our licensed public adjusters make sure that does not happen. We are your advocates and prepare a claim that ensures you receive every dollar you are owed.
What Kind of Disasters Damage Boulder Commercial Properties?
Wildfires are always a risk in Boulder and its suburban neighborhoods – just look at the Marshall Fire and Middle Fork Fire that displaced thousands after destroying homes and businesses.
The 2013 Front Range Flood caused major damage to homes, business property, and municipal infrastructure.
Why Should Property Owners Hire a Boulder Public Adjuster for Claims?
You need specific and extensive property insurance experience to properly file a major claim. The insurance company has its own experts to protect its financial exposure to your claim. That is why you have the right as a policyholder to hire experts of your own to level the playing field. These other experts are public adjusters.
Why Use a Licensed Public Adjuster From Adjusters International/MBC?
- For decades, as a local family-owned business, we have helped thousands of other businesses navigate the complex claims process
- We make sure there are no delays or oversights with the insurance company
- We document all of the damage in detail
- We calculate complex business interruption damages for your claim, if necessary
- We present the claim and negotiate a fair and full settlement