Public Adjusters for Commercial Properties Roof and Building Collapse Property Insurance Claims
Your commercial building’s roof or entire structure collapsed from harsh weather or unknown structural issues. Do you have the time needed to manage the property insurance claims process while also focusing on operations? Our licensed public adjusters have expertise in every type of roof and commercial property collapse claim. We shoulder the burden of dealing with the insurance company, managing the claim, and getting you the fair and just settlement you deserve.
Our collapse claim expertise enables us to secure the best settlement as quickly as possible. We work exclusively for you, not the insurance company.
How We Help
Since 1986, Adjusters International/MBC has been helping businesses and commercial property owners in Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wyoming manage the uncertainty of getting back in business after a major roof and building collapse. We strategize with you from the beginning to create and activate the right insurance claims strategy to recover and come back stronger.
Our licensed public adjusters conduct a full review of your policy to identify all available coverage, restrictions, limitations, and coinsurance requirements. We thoroughly document all collapse damage and create an inventory of the contents damaged and destroyed. We present this in a detailed claim and negotiate a fair and just settlement with the insurance company.
What to Focus on After a Roof or Building Collapse
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions:
- How can I help the insurance company understand the extent of my roof or building collapse damage?
- What is the difference between a public adjuster and an insurance adjuster?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to handling the insurance claim?
- What is my insurance agent's or broker’s role in the process? When faced with supporting my position, with whom will they stand?
- Am I entitled to an advance payment from the insurance company?