We are your unwavering advocate, streamlining the property insurance claims process to get a fair and just settlement to help you rebuild and come back stronger.
How We Help
Since 1986, Adjusters International/MBC has been helping businesses and commercial property owners in Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wyoming manage the uncertainty of how they will recover from the loss of their commercial property from a fire. We strategize with you from the beginning to create and activate the right insurance claims strategy to get your business operational again.
Our licensed public adjusters conduct a full review of your policy to identify all available coverage, restrictions, limitations, and coinsurance requirements. We thoroughly document all fire damage and create an inventory of the contents damaged and destroyed. We present this in a detailed claim and negotiate a fair and just settlement with the insurance company.
What to Focus on After a Fire
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions:
- How can I help the insurance company understand the extent of my fire damage?
- What is the difference between a licensed public adjuster and an insurance adjuster?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to handling the insurance claim?
- What is my insurance agent's or broker’s role in the process? When faced with supporting my position, with whom will they stand?
- Am I entitled to an advance payment from the insurance company?