Public Adjusters for Commercial Properties Hurricane Damage Property Insurance Claims
Do you know how to identify the difference between damage caused by wind versus water, and how that will affect your recovery? Our licensed public adjusters will handle this and every step of your hurricane damage property insurance claim. We shoulder the burden of managing the insurance claim so that you can focus on your customers and employees. When dealing with the insurance company, our expertise ensures a level playing field.
We are your unwavering advocates, and work exclusively for you, not your insurance company.
How We Help
Since 1986, the Adjusters International/MBC team of insurance professionals has been helping businesses in Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wyoming manage their hurricane damage insurance claims. We strategize with you to create and activate the right claims strategy to take care of your immediate and long-term goals. Then we bring together a team of forensic accountants, contents specialists, construction estimators, and your trusted advisors to ensure that we have the best evidence to create a detailed and comprehensive claim.
Our public adjusters conduct a full review of your policy to identify all available coverage, restrictions, limitations, and coinsurance requirements. We correctly evaluate and document your property damage and the income lost from business interruption and negotiate a fair and just settlement.
What to Focus on After a Hurricane
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions:
- How can I minimize the toll on my customers and employees?
- How can I help the insurance company understand the extent of my hurricane damage?
- What is the difference between a licensed public adjuster and an insurance adjuster?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to handling the insurance claim?
- What is my insurance agent's or broker’s role in the insurance claims process? When faced with supporting my position, with whom will they stand?
- Am I entitled to an advance payment from the insurance company?