We are your unwavering advocates, working exclusively for you to secure a fair and just settlement.
How We Help
Since 1986, Adjusters International/MBC has been helping businesses in Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wyoming manage their storm damage property insurance claims. We strategize with you to create and activate the right claims strategy to take care of your immediate and long-term goals.
Our licensed public adjusters are experts in the property insurance claims process and conduct a full review of your policy to identify all available coverage, restrictions, limitations, and coinsurance requirements. We correctly evaluate and document your property damage and the income lost from business interruption. We present a detailed claim and negotiate a fair and just settlement.
What to Focus on After a Storm
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions:
- How can I minimize the toll on my customers and employees?
- How can I help the insurance company understand the extent of my snow or ice damage?
- What is the difference between a licensed public adjuster and an insurance adjuster?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to handling the insurance claim?
- What is my insurance agent's or broker’s role in the process? When faced with supporting my position, with whom will they stand?
- Am I entitled to an advance payment from the insurance company?