We are your unwavering advocates, fighting for you to get the best settlement possible. We work exclusively for you, not your insurance company.
How We Help
Since 1986, Adjusters International/MBC has been helping businesses in Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wyoming manage their tornado and windstorm property insurance claims. We only work for you and level the playing field with the insurance company. We strategize with you to create and activate the right claims strategy to take care of your immediate and long-term goals.
Our public adjusters conduct a full review of your policy to identify all available coverage, restrictions, limitations, and coinsurance requirements. Our team includes forensic accountants, contents specialists, and construction estimators who help correctly evaluate and document your property damage and the income lost from business interruption. We present a detailed claim and negotiate a fair and just settlement.
What to Focus on After a Tornado or Windstorm
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions:
- How can I help the insurance company understand the extent of my tornado or windstorm damage?
- What is the difference between a licensed public adjuster and an insurance adjuster?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to handling the insurance claim?
- What is my insurance broker’s role in the process? When faced with supporting my position, with whom will they stand?
- Am I entitled to an advance from the insurance company?