We work exclusively for you, not the insurance company. As your advocates, we fight to get you the best settlement possible.
How We Help
Since 1986, Adjusters International/MBC has been helping businesses in Colorado, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wyoming recover from some of the worst wildfires. Our licensed public adjusters strategize with you to create and activate the right claims strategy to take care of your immediate and long-term goals. Then we bring together a team that includes forensic accountants, inventory specialists, construction estimators, and your trusted advisors to ensure that we have the best evidence to create a detailed and comprehensive claim.
We correctly evaluate and document not only the physical damages to your property but also the income lost from business interruption. We are fluent in your policy’s coverage and remove the vulnerability of an unreasonable damage assessment from your insurance company. We present an accurate claim and negotiate a fair and just settlement.
What to Focus on After a Wildfire
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions:
- Does commercial property insurance cover wildfires?
- Has my insurance company covered wildfires in the past?
- What is the difference between a public adjuster and an insurance adjuster evaluating the damage?
- How can the insurance adjuster represent both me and the insurance company?
- What is demand surge? Will my insurance cover it?