We are your trusted advocates, working exclusively for you to ensure that you get a fair and just settlement.
How We Help
Since 1986, Adjusters International/MBC has been helping families in Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wyoming manage their fire damage property insurance claims. We strategize with you from the beginning to create and activate the right claims strategy to take care of you and your family.
Our public adjusters are experts in the property insurance claims process and clearly identify what you are entitled to receive. We are fluent in your policy’s coverage and remove the possibility of an unreasonable damage assessment from your insurance company. Our public adjusters, contents specialists, and construction estimators carefully document all of the damage to your home and possessions, create a detailed claim, and negotiate the fair and just settlement that you deserve.
What to Focus on After a Fire
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions:
- What does homeowners insurance cover after a fire?
- What is the difference between a licensed public adjuster and a building contractor evaluating the damage?
- How is the actual cash value of my home determined?
- Will I be able to get a cash advance to support my living expenses?
- What does it mean when the insurance company recommends a preferred vendor?
- Can I trust that I am getting the best results?