Public Adjusters for Homeowners Flood Damage Property Insurance Claims
Has a flood damaged your house and possessions, perhaps leaving your loved ones without a home? Do you understand your property insurance policy and what you need to document, along with the time-sensitivity of filing a claim? We know it can be overwhelming as you focus on your family. Our licensed public adjusters will shoulder the burden, deal with the insurance company, and manage your claim.
We are your unwavering advocates, with you every step of the way. We work exclusively for you, not your insurance company.
How We Help
Since 1986, we have been helping families across Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wyoming manage the uncertainty of how they will recover from flood damage. We strategize with you to create and activate the insurance claims strategy to take care of you and your family.
Our public adjusters are experts in the insurance claims process and will conduct a full review of your policy to identify coverage options and restrictions, limitations, and coinsurance requirements. We thoroughly document all flood damage and create an inventory of the contents damaged and destroyed. We present this in a detailed claim and negotiate a fair and just settlement with the insurance company.
What to Focus on After Water Damage
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions:
- How can I help the insurance company understand the extent of my flood damage?
- What is the difference between a licensed public adjuster and an insurance adjuster?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to handling the insurance claim?
- What is my insurance agent's or broker’s role in the process? When faced with supporting my position, with whom will they stand?
- Am I entitled to an advance payment from the insurance company?