We are your advocates, working only for you, not the insurance company. We ensure a fair and just settlement so that you can make repairs or rebuild as quickly as possible.
How We Help
Since 1986, we have been helping families in Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wyoming manage the uncertainty of how they will recover from major snow and ice storm damage. We level the playing field with the insurance company. We strategize with you to create and activate the right claims strategy to repair your home and take care of your family.
Our licensed public adjusters are insurance experts and conduct a full review of your policy to identify coverage options and restrictions, limitations, and coinsurance requirements. We thoroughly document all storm damage – both visible and hidden – and create an inventory of the contents damaged and destroyed. We present this in a detailed claim and negotiate a fair and just settlement with the insurance company.
What to Focus on After Snow or Ice Storm Damage
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions:
- How can I help the insurance company understand the extent of my snow or ice damage?
- What is the difference between a licensed public adjuster and an insurance adjuster?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to handling the insurance claim?
- What is my insurance broker’s or agent's role in the process? When faced with supporting my position, with whom will they stand?
- Am I entitled to an advance payment from the insurance company?