We are your unwavering advocates, fighting for you every step of the way to get the best settlement possible. We work exclusively for you, not your insurance company.
How We Help
Since 1986, Adjusters International/MBC has been helping families in Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wyoming manage their tornado and windstorm property insurance claims. We remove the uncertainty of how to recover from these disasters by leveling the playing field with the insurance company. We meet with you to create and activate the right claims strategy to take care of you and your family.
Our team conducts a full review of your policy to identify coverage options and restrictions, limitations, and coinsurance requirements. We thoroughly document the damage and create an inventory of the contents damaged and destroyed. We present this in a detailed claim and negotiate a fair and just settlement.
What to Focus on After a Tornado or Windstorm
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions:
- Does homeowners insurance cover tornadoes and windstorms?
- Has my insurance company covered tornadoes or windstorms in the past?
- What is the difference between a public adjuster and an insurance adjuster evaluating the damage?
- How can the insurance adjuster represent both me and the insurance company?
- What is demand surge? Will my insurance cover it?