I would like to express my personal appreciation and also the appreciation of Lockheed management in general for the excellent job you and your associates did in working up our earthquake claim, particularly the business interruption portion. It is unfortunate that we had to go to the extreme of filing suit against the carrier(s) to recover our loss due to the adamant refusal on the part of one of the carriers to recognize that we had any business interruption loss at all. It is obvious, however, that your basis of presenting the business interruption claim, backed up by your understanding of the policy wording and intent, your understanding of Lockheed's financial situation at the time of the earthquake, and, of course, your professional expertise went a long way in prompting the early settlement of the claim.
Insurance Claim Services For Aerospace
When your aerospace company suffers property damage, your main focus should be on getting your operations up and running—yesterday.
You don’t have time for a drawn out insurance claim process or for the stacks of complicated paperwork required. When your aircraft parts, missiles, rockets and other heavy machinery is wiped out and your company’s aerospace building property is damaged, you need to recoup your losses fast.
At Adjusters International, our experts help aerospace businesses owners, like you, get the money they’re entitled to—sooner.
How We Can Help
The More You Know, The Better The Results.
- Settlement We will negotiate the best possible settlement.
- Peace of Mind We can help you get back to your lives, family, and business sooner.
- Administration We cover every part in preparing and settling your claim.
- Team A team of experts on your side.
Aerospace / Aircraft
Factors To Consider
Aerospace / Aircraft Client References
- Leonard's Metal Inc. - St. Louis, MO
- Mid Continental Airport - Wichita, KS
- Phoenix Aviation - Boulder, CO
- Wichita Airport Authority - Wichita, KS