"Most importantly, Apartment & Condominium Concepts Unlimited, Inc. has recovered more insurance money for their clients through the efforts of Adjusters International than we ever would have been able to collect had we tried to adjust the claims ourselves through the Adjusters of the individual insurance carriers. The time which your personnel have spent with my Property Managers in dealing with very sensitive issues has been greatly appreciated."
How We Can Help
The More You Know, The Better The Results.
- Settlement We will negotiate the best possible settlement.
- Peace of Mind We can help you get back to your lives, family, and business sooner.
- Administration We cover every part in preparing and settling your claim.
- Team A team of experts on your side.
Factors To Consider
Can tenants stay in the undamaged units? Liability issues may make this a dangerous idea.
Your loss of rents claim is more than just submitting lease agreements. Why?
Replacement properties. Lease purchase strategy. Is it good for you?
Is it always beneficial for your building/property to be considered a “total loss?” If not, why not?
Are relocation expenses for Section 8 Housing tenants covered?
Frequently insurance companies use independent building consultants to prepare bids.
- Who are these consultants?
- Who are they working for?
- Do they only work for insurance companies? Why this should be a red flag.
What does Title 24 and handicap access mean to you and your claim?
If you place displaced tenants in undamaged units, how does it affect your rents claim?
Is there coinsurance in your policy?
- If there is, what does it mean?
- If there is, did your insurance adjuster tell you? If not, why not?
- How is coinsurance calculated on replacement cost? On actual cash value?
- Properly managing coinsurance can prevent disaster. Not properly managing coinsurance can put you out of business!
Asbestos and lead-containing materials can have a major impact on your claim. Are you aware of how to properly address these in order to avoid future liability issues?
- Hazardous materials such as asbestos and lead can be expensive to address.
- You want to make sure your insurance carrier does not cut corners when addressing this issue.
Does your policy pay for removal of your tenants’ personal property? Disposal of your tenants’ property? Storage of your tenants’ property?
Are your continuing property management fees covered?
Code Upgrade coverage is very important when rebuilding after a fire.
- How does your coverage address code coverage?
- Green building upgrades?
- If your coverage is limited, is there anything you can do about it?
What is your broker or agent’s role?
- Will he/she be adjusting the claim?
- How many claims has he/she handled?
- Will his/her role be active or passive?
- What is his/her background in construction?
- When faced with supporting your position or the insurance company’s, where will he/she stand?
Apartments Client References
- Alvarado Apartments - Albuquerque, NM
- Apartment & Condominium Concepts Unlimited, Inc. - Golden, CO
- Bennington Ridge Apartments - Kansas City, MO
- Briar Hill Apartments - Kansas City, MO
- Campus Pointe Apartments - Tempe, AZ
- Carriage Green Apartments - Aurora, CO
- Cherry Street Apartments - Denver, CO
- Cobble Creek Apartments - Glendale, AZ
- Council Tower Apartments - St. Louis, MO
- Cypress Trails Apartments - New Port Richey, FL
- Hill House Apartments - Boulder, CO
- Hutchison Apartments - St. Louis, MO
- Lakepointe Apartments - Denver, CO
- Madison Place Apartments - Denver, CO
- Meadow Creek Apartments - Boulder, CO
- Oak Creek Apartments - Kansas City, MO
- Park Avenue Apartments - Denver, CO
- Park Hill Apartments - Colorado Springs, CO
- Peppercorn Apartments - Denver, CO
- Pinon Place Apartments - Aurora, CO
- Port Royale Apartments - Crystal City, MO
- Sheridan Garden Apartments - Englewood, CO
- Terrace Hill Apartments - Atchison, KS
- University Square Apartments - St. Louis, MO
- Village Royale Apartments - St. Louis, MO
- Vista Park Apartments - Aurora, CO
- Weatherstone Apartments - Aurora, CO
- Wellington Club Apartments - Mission, KS
- West Glen Village Apartments - Ballwin, MO
- West Pointe Apartments - St. Louis, MO
- Woodhaven Apartments - Denver, CO
Insights for Your Industry® is our E-publication created to help specific industries protect their property. For example, our first three editions cover hoteliers and the issues related to property claims that are important to their business following a disaster. Articles are written from a policyholder’s perspective and include real-life examples as a comprehensive guide to improve disaster preparedness.
Adjusting Today® is a free resource from AI covering the most current insurance topics and critical issues affecting property damage and business interruption claims. It’s written by the leading insurance experts and from the policyholder’s perspective and includes real-life examples to provide insurance agents and brokers, risk managers, attorneys, business owners and other business professionals the context and knowledge to improve disaster preparedness.