“The adjustment of our major hail storm claim would have been much more challenging without the dedicated involvement of Adjusters International/Matrix Business Consulting. You proved to me the importance of “showing the other side the damage,” and the value of your knowledge and expertise. The settlement that Adjusters International/Matrix Business Consulting helped us to realize was certainly more favorable than what we expected. I appreciate that we were able to focus on our core business while we let your team handle the tedious details of our claim.”
Medved Autoplex, Wheat Ridge, CO
You just suffered serious damage to your property and you are wondering what to do next.
You call your insurance company and wait for an adjuster to come out hoping that they will have your best interests at heart.
You moved from the asset side of your insurance company's ledger to the liability side of their ledger.
How We Can Help
The More You Know, The Better The Results.
- Settlement We will negotiate the best possible settlement.
- Peace of Mind We can help you get back to your lives, family, and business sooner.
- Administration We cover every part in preparing and settling your claim.
- Team A team of experts on your side.
Automobile Agencies / Automotive
Factors To Consider
Make sure you fully understand the meaning of each of the following before you move forward. Feel free to reach out to us for a no-cost discussion about your claim.
Pollutants - How does your policy address?
Temporary locations - How to handle air quality?
Frequently insurance companies use independent building and equipment consultants to prepare bids.
- Who are these consultants?
- Who are they working for?
- Do they only work for insurance companies? Why this should be a red flag.
Replacing versus repairing production lines. Pros and cons.
Temporary production in other owned or non-owned locations? What happens at the end of your claim?
Hazardous materials such as asbestos and lead can be expensive to address. Make sure your insurance carrier does not cut corners when addressing this issue.
Warranties and Protective Safeguard Requirements.
- What do they mean?
- What if you are not in full compliance?
- Can you still collect?
What are expediting expenses? How do they differ from extra expenses?
Can you recast your financial statements? If so, why?
Utilizing proformas/budgets to calculate loss of income.
What is the extended period of indemnity, and how does it work?
Employees' tools - How does the policy respond?
Are vehicles covered? What about engines and parts?
Is there coinsurance in your policy?
- If there is, what does it mean?
- If there is, did your insurance adjuster tell you? If not, why not?
- How is coinsurance calculated on replacement cost? On actual cash value?
- Properly managing coinsurance can prevent disaster. Not properly managing coinsurance can put you out of business!
Increased efficiency and productivity with new equipment. Does the insurance company get a “credit?”
How does the smoke and the water used to fight the fire affect your machinery? Your computers and other electronics?
Code Upgrade coverage is very important when rebuilding after a fire.
- How does your coverage address codes?
- If your coverage is limited, is there anything you can do about it?
What happens when the insurance company engages a forensic accountant?
- What is his/her role?
- Why can’t your accountant just prepare your claim?
- What is the harm in sharing your financial statements?
- Are you required to produce your tax returns?
- Can you recast your financial statements? If so, why?
What are extra expenses? What can be included?
Can you continue to pay your employees?
- “Ordinary” employees versus “key” employees. How do they get classified? What is covered?
Credit for continuing sales. How are they calculated?
- What if you have another location and your policies are not blanket?
- What if they are blanket?
What happens if you open your business elsewhere and you are successful? What if you are not successful?
Automobile Agencies/Automotive Client References
In addition to the 5,000+ references on our list, here are some well-known names in the automotive industry we have helped.
- AAMCO Transmission - Pueblo, CO
- Ameri-Cure Inc. - Chandler, AZ
- Avis Rent A Car - Simpson Bay, Kingdom of the Netherlands, St. Maarten
- Beall Trailer - Commerce City, CO
- Formby Ford, Inc. - Ft. Lupton, CO
- General Parts Inc. - Miles City, MT
- Medved Autoplex - Wheat Ridge, CO
- Parsons Motors, Inc. - Parsons, KS
- Santa Fe Motorsports - Santa Fe, NM
- Steadman's Valley Motors - Miles City, MT
- Superior Automotive Group, Inc. - Shawnee Mission, KS
If you’re suffering from a commercial property damage claim, we can help!
Call us at 888.321.5200 or fill out the form below:
( * ) indicates required field