...This storm caused area wide damage with downed trees and extensive power outages. The storm was declared a local, State and Federal disaster (Disaster #1665)...[your team] demonstrated a sincere interest and willingness to work with Erie County in its efforts to document the incurred costs and finalize the volumes of paperwork necessary as part of the Federal Disaster relief efforts...
Insurance Claim Services For government agencies
When a government agency suffers property damage, your main focus should be on getting your operations up and running—yesterday.
You don’t have time for a drawn out insurance claim process or for the stacks of complicated paperwork required. When government agency buildings are wiped out, you need to recoup your losses fast.
At Adjusters International, our experts help government agencies, get the money they’re entitled to—sooner.
How We Can Help
The More You Know, The Better The Results.
- Settlement We will negotiate the best possible settlement.
- Peace of Mind We can help you get back to your lives, family, and business sooner.
- Administration We cover every part in preparing and settling your claim.
- Team A team of experts on your side.
Factors To Consider
Government Client References
- Board of County Commissioners - Topeka, KS
- City Of Bayamon - Bayamon, Puerto Rico
- City of Council Bluffs - Council Bluffs, IA
- City of Shawnee - Shawnee, KS
- Hughes County Courthouse - Pierre, SD
- Hughes County Sheriff's Office - Pierre, SD
- Municipality Of Caguas - Caguas, Puerto Rico
- Municipio De Anasco, Puerto Rico
- The Port Authority Of Jamaica - Kingston, Jamaica
- Shawnee County - Shawnee, KS