Without your help, I doubt that we would have reached a settlement anywhere near what you achieved for us... Your knowledge and interpretation of my rights under the terms of my policy provided hundreds of thousands of dollars of recovery that otherwise may have been lost, while your skilled negotiations afforded me with the flexibility to apply the settlement funds as I chose.
Iron Horse Inn, Durango, CO
You just suffered serious damage to your hotel/motel and you are wondering what to do next.
You call your insurance company and wait for an adjuster to come out hoping that they will have your best interests at heart.
You moved from the asset side of your insurance company's ledger to the liability side of their ledger.
How We Can Help
The More You Know, The Better The Results.
- Settlement We will negotiate the best possible settlement.
- Peace of Mind We can help you get back to your lives, family, and business sooner.
- Administration We cover every part in preparing and settling your claim.
- Team A team of experts on your side.
Hotel, Motel & Resort
Factors To Consider
Make sure you fully understand the meaning of each of the following before you move forward. Feel free to reach out to us for a no-cost discussion about your claim.
Can guests stay in the undamaged rooms? Liability issues may make this a dangerous idea.
What happens if you place guests in other hotels you own? Does the insurance company get a credit?
Is there coinsurance in your policy?
- If there is, what does it mean?
- If there is, did your insurance adjuster tell you? If not, why not?
- How is coinsurance calculated on replacement cost? On actual cash value?
- Properly managing coinsurance can prevent disaster. Not properly managing coinsurance can put you out of business!
Asbestos and lead containing materials can have a major impact on your claim. Make sure they are addressed properly to avoid future liability issues.
Frequently insurance companies use independent building consultants to prepare bids.