"We had no idea of the complexity and diversity of the process involved in the settlement of a Builder's Risk claim, especially since we were 95 percent complete when the fire occurred, you and your people were able to make sense of our policy, put all the pieces together to make us whole, and put the owner at ease."
Mary's Lake Water Treatment, Littleton, CO
You just suffered serious damage to your recycling center and you are wondering what to do next.
You call your insurance company and wait for an adjuster to come out hoping that they will have your best interests at heart.
You moved from the asset side of your insurance company's ledger to the liability side of their ledger.
How We Can Help
The More You Know, The Better The Results.
- Settlement We will negotiate the best possible settlement.
- Peace of Mind We can help you get back to your lives, family, and business sooner.
- Administration We cover every part in preparing and settling your claim.
- Team A team of experts on your side.
Factors To Consider
When preparing a claim to a recycling facility, there are many factors that need to be taken into consideration. To help you navigate the process, we have put together several talking points for you to review. Having a full understanding of each of the below bullet points is crucial to documenting, filing, and successfully settling your insurance claim. If any of these questions give you pause, please feel free to reach out to us for a no-cost discussion about your claim.
How can you continue to intake new material? Can it be staged elsewhere pending resumption of partial or total operations?
Precious metals. How to quantify quantities in the debris.
Replacing versus repairing processing lines. Pros and cons.
Temporary production in other owned or non-owned locations? What happens at the end of your claim?
Stock in the yard. How far from the building is coverage afforded? Measured from where?
Is there coinsurance in your policy?
- If there is, what does it mean?
- If there is, did your insurance adjuster tell you? If not, why not?
- How is coinsurance calculated on replacement cost? On actual cash value?
- Properly managing coinsurance can prevent disaster. Not properly managing coinsurance can put you out of business!