Public Adjusters for Commercial Flood Damage
As the National Weather Service confirms, flooding is a nationwide threat applicable and responsible for $3.5 billion per year in total flood insurance claims. Is your business prepared?
Flooding is unique from other perils because it is not typically covered in your commercial property insurance policy. This means you may have to obtain special coverage with your insurer or work with policies made available through the National Flood Insurance Program, which has its own set of rules. Also, water damage from a flood is an expansive topic that deserves thorough assessment to determine the immediate and the potential property damage, so your business will not suffer any further.
Post-disaster, this could leave you vulnerable to complex policy conditions and oversights that can stall the recovery process, and result in an inadequate flood claim. Running a business and managing a claim can be two full-time jobs. Our public adjusters lift the burden by handling your flood insurance claim. We work on your behalf with all other parties involved. We provide you with the expertise to prepare and support a detailed claim in order to attain the optimum settlement for you.
What To Focus On After Flood Damage
What is my agent/broker’s role?
The insurance company hired a construction estimator. What do I need to know?
Wind Damage vs. Storm Surge vs. Flood. What is covered?
Why is a claim strategy so important?
Am I impacted by coinsurance?
Is a moisture survey necessary?
Property Damage Losses Commercial Claims Recovery Process
Industries Our Public Adjusters Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- Advanced Energy - Ft. Collins, CO
- American Federal Bank - East Grand Forks, MN
- C F Gollott & Son Seafood, Inc. - D'Iberville, MS
- Cargill, Inc. - Caracas, Venezuela
- Carol House Furniture - Valley Park, MO
- City of Council Bluffs - Council Bluffs, IA
- Hedstrom Concrete Products Co. - Woodbine, IA
- Hyde Park Beauty Shop - St. Louis, MO
- International Minerals & Chemical Corp. - Esterhazy, Canada
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center - Des Moines, IA
- Jenner Properties - Grand Forks, ND
- Monteleone Tailors - St. Louis, MO
- Moorman Manufacturing Co. - Quincy, IL
- Odell-Wentz and Associates, L.L.C. - Minot, ND
- Quincy Soybean - Quincy, IL
- Valcour Printing - Valley Park, MO
- Welco - Grand Forks, ND
Your expertise in catastrophic recovery certainly eliminated the need for those at Aldine ISD to spend precious time on dealing with the storm recovery and allowed us to continue using our work time for the benefit of the students in Aldine. The fact that the educational process could continue while the recovery process progressed was a relief for everyone involved.Keith ClarkAssistant Superintendent of Finance - Aldine Independent School District
I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your efforts in our recent insurance settlement for flood losses. Because of your interpretation of our insurance policy we were able to ultimately recover four times what the insurance
company valued the damage. Your knowledge of the policy, construction, land development and construction costs “won the day” for us.Donald Peterson
- Case Studies