Public Adjusters for Hail Damage
Hail causes an average of nearly $1.3 billion in property damage each year, plus tens of millions of dollars in crop damage.
Usually, the most costly hail damage occurs on the roof of your building, but depending on the type of roof, the extent of the property damage can go undetected or be difficult to measure. If not identified and dealt with promptly, subsequent damage can occur later, such as water damage and potential structural damages extending from that.
Hail damage can also impact windows, doors, air conditioning units, landscaping, and vehicles. Our public adjusters understand the full scope of hail damage and will work with you to evaluate and document your property damage in detail to negotiate a claim with your insurance company that will get you what your business needs in order to recover. We have helped business owners in Aurora, CO; Casper, WY; and Branson, MO, and all throughout Colorado, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming recover maximized hail damage insurance claims. Allow us to be your partner in recovery.
What To Focus On After Hail Damage
What is my agent/broker’s role? Will his/her role be active or passive? When faced with supporting your position or the insurance company’s, where will he/she stand?
The insurance company hired a construction estimator. What do I need to know?
Loss of Appearance allowances. Are they covered?
Why is a claim strategy so important?
Am I impacted by coinsurance?
Prompt inspection and documentation by YOUR experts is key.
How is hail damage determined/identified?
Can there be damage to the roof without any visible damage?
Air conditioning units: repair vs. replacement. Can repaired units have the same efficiency?
Chipped roof tiles. Do they need to be replaced?
Value engineering a different roof covering vs. paying for what was actually damaged. Is that a good strategy?
Do you have to accept a settlement that leaves you with dented property?
Exterior paint. Requirements/protocols regarding matching all sides.
Is there coinsurance in your policy? Properly managing coinsurance requirements can prevent financial disaster. Not properly managing coinsurance requirements can put you out of business! If there is, what does it mean? If there is, did your insurance adjuster explain it to you? How is coinsurance calculated: on replacement cost or actual cash value?
Prompt inspection and documentation is key to a successful claim.
Is there a methodology to properly document the loss?
It takes a trained professional to identify and document hail damage. Do you have the right experts lined up? You should not rely only on the insurance company’s experts.
How much of my time will this take?
Property Damage Losses Commercial Claims Recovery Process
How Our Public Adjusters Help You
- Evaluate Fully reviewing your insurance coverage.
- Strategy Developing a claim management strategy.
- Compliance Determining policy compliance issues.
- Valuations Completing detailed valuations of building, equipment and inventory losses.
- Interruption Formulating business interruption models.
- Itemization Presenting and supporting an itemized claim package to your insurer.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Industries Our Public Adjusters Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- Alvarado Apartments - Albuquerque, NM
- Arapahoe Mental Health Center - Englewood, CO
- Aurora Meadows - Aurora, CO
- Bear Creek Run - Lakewood, CO
- Bennington Ridge Apartments - Kansas City, MO
- Briar Hill Apartments - Kansas City, MO
- Carriage Green Apartments - Aurora, CO
- The Cascades - Arlington, TX
- Cherry Creek Greens Venture - Denver, CO
- Cherry Street Apartments - Denver, CO
- Colonial Southwest - Ft. Worth, TX
- Colorado Springs School District - Colorado Springs, CO
- Crawford Livestock - Chadron, NE
- Crestmoor Downs - Denver, CO
- Diamond Trek/Crossroads East - Mesquite, TX
- Discovery Farm - Elizabeth, CO
- Eleven One Eleven Home Owners - Aurora, CO
- Enrichment Investment Co. - Garland, TX
- Fairway Estates - Ft. Worth, TX
- First Federal Savings Bank - Aurora, CO
- Formby Ford, Inc. - Ft. Lupton, CO
- Fountainside Home Owners Association - Denver, CO
- Fox Crossing - Denver, CO
- Golden Door - Arlington, TX
“The adjustment of our major hail storm claim would have been much more challenging without the dedicated involvement of Adjusters International/Matrix Business Consulting. You proved to me the importance of “showing the other side the damage,” and the value of your knowledge and expertise. The settlement that Adjusters International/Matrix Business Consulting helped us to realize was certainly more favorable than what we expected. I appreciate that we were able to focus on our core business while we let your team handle the tedious details of our claim.”John MedvedPrincipal - Medved Autoplex, Wheat Ridge, CO
"Most importantly, Apartment & Condominium Concepts Unlimited, Inc. has recovered more insurance money for their clients through the efforts of Adjusters International than we ever would have been able to collect had we tried to adjust the claims ourselves through the Adjusters of the individual insurance carriers. The time which your personnel have spent with my Property Managers in dealing with very sensitive issues has been greatly appreciated."David W. Phifer
You’ll recall that the office building was the unfortunate recipient of substantial hail damage. I worked to negotiate a reasonable settlement with our carrier to no avail. Negotiations were further exacerbated when our carrier brought in a third-party roofing specialist to negotiate on their behalf. Once you initiated discussions and negotiations on our behalf, I was amazed at the speed with which we were able to negotiate a reasonable settlement. Clearly, you and your firm are considered knowledgeable, honest and diligent by an adversarial insurance industry and their adjusters. I firmly believe that your presence and negotiating skills, coupled with your combined knowledge of the insurance and commercial-investment industries, led to a settlement that otherwise would not have materialized. Thanks again.Steven R. Price, CCIM
For decades, L’Auberge Chez François has been one of the leading restaurants in the metro Washington, D.C., area. Known for its exceptional French cuisine and impressive service, the restaurant is a longtime favorite of Washingtonians celebrating anniversaries, birthdays or other special occasions.
A magnitude 6.8 earthquake, called Nisqually in seismic circles, rocked Seattle, Washington, in 2001 and severely damaged the Starbucks corporate headquarters building.
Super Typhoon Paka, as the storm came to be called, was a 12-hour session of destruction for the island of Guam. Stirring up winds in excess of 200 miles per hour, the tropical cyclone tossed buildings, planes and ships across the island like discarded toys. Among these was the headquarters of Continental Micronesia, a subsidiary of Continental Airlines. The main offices, the marketing buildings and the planes were damaged by the powerful typhoon.