Public Adjusters for Hail Damage
Hail causes an average of nearly $1.3 billion in property damage each year, plus tens of millions of dollars in crop damage.
Usually, the most costly hail damage occurs on the roof of your building, but depending on the type of roof, the extent of the property damage can go undetected or be difficult to measure. If not identified and dealt with promptly, subsequent damage can occur later, such as water damage and potential structural damages extending from that.
Hail damage can also impact windows, doors, air conditioning units, landscaping, and vehicles. Our public adjusters understand the full scope of hail damage and will work with you to evaluate and document your property damage in detail to negotiate a claim with your insurance company that will get you what your business needs in order to recover. We have helped business owners in Aurora, CO; Casper, WY; and Branson, MO, and all throughout Colorado, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming recover maximized hail damage insurance claims. Allow us to be your partner in recovery.
What To Focus On After Hail Damage
What is my agent/broker’s role? Will his/her role be active or passive? When faced with supporting your position or the insurance company’s, where will he/she stand?
The insurance company hired a construction estimator. What do I need to know?
Loss of Appearance allowances. Are they covered?
Why is a claim strategy so important?
Am I impacted by coinsurance?
Prompt inspection and documentation by YOUR experts is key.
How is hail damage determined/identified?
Can there be damage to the roof without any visible damage?
Air conditioning units: repair vs. replacement. Can repaired units have the same efficiency?
Chipped roof tiles. Do they need to be replaced?
Value engineering a different roof covering vs. paying for what was actually damaged. Is that a good strategy?
Do you have to accept a settlement that leaves you with dented property?
Exterior paint. Requirements/protocols regarding matching all sides.
Is there coinsurance in your policy? Properly managing coinsurance requirements can prevent financial disaster. Not properly managing coinsurance requirements can put you out of business! If there is, what does it mean? If there is, did your insurance adjuster explain it to you? How is coinsurance calculated: on replacement cost or actual cash value?
Prompt inspection and documentation is key to a successful claim.
Is there a methodology to properly document the loss?
It takes a trained professional to identify and document hail damage. Do you have the right experts lined up? You should not rely only on the insurance company’s experts.
How much of my time will this take?
Property Damage Losses Commercial Claims Recovery Process
How Our Public Adjusters Help You
- Evaluate Fully reviewing your insurance coverage.
- Strategy Developing a claim management strategy.
- Compliance Determining policy compliance issues.
- Valuations Completing detailed valuations of building, equipment and inventory losses.
- Interruption Formulating business interruption models.
- Itemization Presenting and supporting an itemized claim package to your insurer.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Industries Our Public Adjusters Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- Alvarado Apartments - Albuquerque, NM
- Arapahoe Mental Health Center - Englewood, CO
- Aurora Meadows - Aurora, CO
- Bear Creek Run - Lakewood, CO
- Bennington Ridge Apartments - Kansas City, MO
- Briar Hill Apartments - Kansas City, MO
- Carriage Green Apartments - Aurora, CO
- The Cascades - Arlington, TX
- Cherry Creek Greens Venture - Denver, CO
- Cherry Street Apartments - Denver, CO
- Colonial Southwes