Homeowners Insurance Claims for Hail Damage
Hail damage can be hard to spot. If missed, it can cause further damage to your home down the road when you least expect it. Our public adjusters manage your claim to ensure that all potential damages are identified.
With hail damage, it is not just rooftops and vehicles. For instance, hail can ruin siding, windows, sheds, landscaping, and outdoor equipment and furniture. If you are not aware of this, how can you know for sure if your insurance company will be thorough enough to identify all possible hail damages? Small dents today can lead to bigger problems tomorrow, such as a leaking roof that could compromise your home.
The advantage of working with our public adjusters is that we are aligned with your interests from the beginning. We pour over the details of your homeowners insurance policy, detect and document all and any hidden damages, and negotiate your claim for the maximum amount to help you repair and recover. Our expertise and successful history in getting fair settlements have made us the public adjusters Colorado policyholders trust most for CO hail damage insurance claims. Our adjusters will help you prepare and file a claim to get you more, sooner.
What To Focus On After Hail Damage
How much do I really need to know?
How much of my time will this take?
How can I minimize the emotional toll on my family?
How can I minimize the effect on my work/career?
How large of an advance should I expect?
Is there anyone on my side?
How much time over the next several months will you need to put aside to handle your claim properly? How will all those hours affect your family? Your job?
What is the emotional investment that you will need to commit to the process?
Can you get paid for your time?
Are you entitled to an advance from the insurance company? What is reasonable?
What is your broker or agent’s role? Will his/her role be active or passive? When faced with supporting your position or the insurance company’s, where will he/she stand?
Are you familiar with the forms/practices below and what their request/issuance is telescoping? Request for a Proof of Loss. Reservation of Rights letter. Request for an Examination Under Oath.
Property Damage Losses Homeowners Claims Recovery Process
How Our Public Adjusters Help You
- Evaluate Evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the insurer.
- Strategy Valuing, documenting, and substantiating every detail.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Homeowners We Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- A&M Custom Homes - Gig Harbor, WA
- A-1 Custom Trophies, Inc. - Westminster, CO
- A1 Vacuum Cleaner - Albuquerque, NM
- AAMCO Transmission - Pueblo, CO
- Abbey at Cherry Creek HOA - Denver, CO
- Abdiana - Kansas City, MO
- Acacia Equities - Thornton, CO
- Academy Of Beauty Culture, Inc. - Kennett, MO
- Acadian Seafood Restaurant - Baton Rouge, LA
- Advanced Energy - Ft. Collins, CO
- AIMCO Properties - Boulder, CO
- Albuquerque Allsuite - Albuquerque, NM
- Allstone Ski Tools - Golden, CO
- Alpha Dental Care - Aurora, CO
- Alvarado Apartments - Albuquerque, NM
- Ameri-Cure Inc. - Chandler, AZ
- American Design Inc. - Denver, CO
- American Federal Bank - East Grand Forks, MN
- American Foodsource Corp. - La Junta, CO
- American Yacht Harbor - Red Hook, St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands
- Americold Corporation - Kansas City, KS
- Ammons Park Home Owners - Lakewood, CO
- Andrew Feltenstein-Beacon Street Studios Reference Letter Request, MT
- Andrews Metal Technologies - St. Louis, MO
[Your public adjuster] was instrumental in retaining the value of our home after the storm. He offered superior service and walked us through each step of the claim process. His assessment of the damage was thorough and far exceeded the assessment of the insurance company, allowing us to fully recover the [hail]storm's damage. He was persistent when dealing with the insurance company and continuously fought for top dollar on our claim, enabling us to use contractors with whom we were comfortable.