Homeowners Insurance Claims for Tornado and Windstorm Damage
Before the dust settles, we can be at your side to provide the knowledge and understanding of your homeowners insurance policy. We deal with the insurance company on your behalf so that you receive the optimum amount needed for you and your family to recover.
A tornado can wreak havoc on your home, puncturing roofs and walls, breaking windows, and tearing gas and water lines. Fires can erupt from damaged gas and electrical lines, while your home can also sustain significant water damage from an accompanying storm. Even worse, a tornado can leave your family without a home.
Does your homeowners insurance policy fully cover such devastation? Our public adjusters are here to advocate on your behalf as we lift the burden of managing your claim. We assist with a thorough inventory of your valuable contents and negotiate with your insurance company to get you the maximum amount for your recovery and the future of your family. Our expertise and successful history in getting fair settlements have made us the public adjusters Colorado policyholders trust most for windstorm and tornado insurance claims. Our CO adjusters will help you prepare and file a claim to get you more, sooner.
What To Focus On After Tornado and Wind Damage
How much do I really need to know?
How much of my time will this take?
How can I minimize the emotional toll on my family?
How can I minimize the effect on my work/career?
How large of an advance should I expect?
Is there anyone on my side?
How much time over the next several months will you need to put aside to handle your claim properly? How will all of those hours affect your family? Your job?
What is the emotional investment that you will need to commit to the process?
Can you get paid for your time?
Are you entitled to an advance from the insurance company? What is reasonable?
What is your broker or agent’s role? Will his/her role be active or passive? When faced with supporting your position or the insurance company’s, where will he/she stand?
Are you familiar with the forms/practices below and what their request/issuance is telescoping? Request for a Proof of Loss. Reservation of Rights letter. Request for an Examination Under Oath.
Property Damage Losses Homeowners Claims Recovery Process
How Our Public Adjusters Help You
- Evaluate Evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the insurer.
- Strategy Valuing, documenting, and substantiating every detail.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Homeowners We Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- A&M Custom Homes - Gig Harbor, WA
- A-1 Custom Trophies, Inc. - Westminster, CO
- A1 Vacuum Cleaner - Albuquerque, NM
- AAMCO Transmission - Pueblo, CO
- Abbey at Cherry Creek HOA - Denver, CO
- Abdiana - Kansas City, MO
- Acacia Equities - Thornton, CO
- Academy Of Beauty Culture, Inc. - Kennett, MO
- Acadian Seafood Restaurant - Baton Rouge, LA
- Advanced Energy - Ft. Collins, CO
- AIMCO Properties - Boulder, CO
- Albuquerque Allsuite - Albuquerque, NM
- Allstone Ski Tools - Golden, CO
- Alpha Dental Care - Aurora, CO
- Alvarado Apartments - Albuquerque, NM
- Ameri-Cure Inc. - Chandler, AZ
- American Design Inc. - Denver, CO
- American Federal Bank - East Grand Forks, MN
- American Foodsource Corp. - La Junta, CO
- American Yacht Harbor - Red Hook, St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands
- Americold Corporation - Kansas City, KS
- Ammons Park Home Owners - Lakewood, CO
- Andrew Feltenstein-Beacon Street Studios Reference Letter Request, MT
- Andrews Metal Technologies - St. Louis, MO
As soon as we engaged your company, you were able to cut through the bureaucracy and reach the key decision makers. You kept us informed of each twist and turn of your investigation. Within months of your engagement, we had our check in hand. We felt comforted and confident that our situation was given the prompt attention that was needed. I would recommend your services to any in this situation.